Eid Al Adha will be on Friday Jul 31st, please see information surrounding the Eid prayer below:
After careful consideration and the implementation of some changes, we decided to offer Eid Prayer at the NNMA community centre for both brothers and sisters (BUT NOT for children under 10). Here are all the details you need:
- Brothers will enter the NNMA Centre from the Dereham Road entrance and will exit from the fire exits in the centre’s main hall. Brothers will be seated in the centre’s main hall on the ground floor and in the cafe area.
- Sisters will enter from the Centre’s main gate on Bond Street and exit from the same entrance. Sisters will be seated in the first floor.
- There will be two prayers at 7.30am and 8.30am. We will accommodate all inshaa Allah on the basis of first come first served.
- Volunteers from brothers and sisters will be there to guide you, so please help them by following their instructions.
- As Eid falls on a Friday, Jumma Prayer becomes optional for those who attended Eid Prayer. Therefore, there will only be ONE Friday Prayer this week at 1.10 pm.
- Below is a reminder of current safety rules, those attending MUST adhere to these without exception:
1. Please make Wudu at home, wear a face mask, and bring your own prayer mat and a carrier bag for your shoes.
2. Once you approach the centre, please park your car properly and sensibly BUT far from the centre’s area.
3. As you reach the gates (whilst keeping two meters social distancing) please stop for a body temperature check and hand sanitisation.
4. Please do not shake hands or hug others. It is a tradition we usually do during the Eid celebration, but it is strictly prohibited during this pandemic time.
5. Please follow the volunteers’ guidance to get you seated inside.
6. Please keep social distancing during queuing to exit after khutba and please DO NOT gather outside the centre.
7. We are confident of your full cooperation to make it a successful and trouble-free day for all.
May Allah SWT keep you safe and Eid Mubarak in advance to all